Have some extra items lying around the house that you’re dying to get rid of? We’ve got you covered.
- All Glassware: Plates, dishes, empty beer bottles, mason jars, vases, empty wine and liquor bottles.
- Wooden chairs, night stands, end tables, coffee tables, small bookcases, small to medium size TV stands (must be wood).
- Electronics: Flat screen TV’s & monitors, laptops, printers, gaming systems, arcade and slot machines/cabinets.
- Misc. donations: Metal file cabinets, pianos, guitars, toilets (must be clean) and musical keyboards.
How to arrange delivery or pick up of your donation:
All Donation must be approved prior to dropping off or picking up.
Step #1: Take pictures of each donation.
Step #2: Text the pictures of each donation to (818) 807-6274. *Please DO NOT text a one picture with multiple items.
Step #3: You will receive a reply within 24-48 hours of your text. The text message will confirm that Smash RX is able to accept your donation and to schedule drop off our pick up of your donation.
*Please be aware we will NOT pick up or take in donation that we can NOT use for smashing. Please see the above list of approved items.
* We will NOT enter your home to pick up any donations. Please move all donations to the garage, driveway, or curb.
If you have any questions you can always text a picture of your donation with the subject “Can Smash RX use this donation”?
Under NO circumstance can you simply walk-in to drop off donations. Smash RX serves as both a private therapeutic practice and a recreational hub. For this reason an appointment is necessary to ensure the safety, quality of care and integrity of our business.
31225 La Baya Dr Suite #115
Westlake Village Ca 91362