Smash Room Rules
- Waivers must be filled out before entering Smash room(s).
- You must wear closed toed shoes. Absolutely NO Shorts!!
- No expectant mothers, person with major injury, or under the influence of drugs/alcohol permitted.
- Eighteen is the magic number for participants to take part in all activities on their own. Young adults 16 or older can participate with the consent of a parent or guardian over the age of 18, and that person does not need to be in the room. Young adults under the age of 16 will need to have a parent or guardian over the age of 18 present in the room with them. The minimum age limit is 10 years olds
- Absolutely NO drugs or alcohol of any kind is allowed on the premises of Smash RX. If we suspect that you or anyone in your party are under the influence we will ask you all to leave, and you can redeem your reservation another day.
All participants age 16 years and older must complete their own waiver.
Parents of minors between the age(s) of 12-15 years old will need to be completed and signed by an adult 18 years or older.
Click Digital Waiver button above to complete!
All of our patrons have to be at least 12 years of age. Young adults under the age of 16 will need to have a parent or guardian over the age of 18 present in the room with them.
Yes, the chaperoning adult will have to pay.
Medical and Mental Health Warning:
Smash RX, LLC services are not recommended for those who suffer from severe mental illnesses with psychotic features or for those who are at risk to harm themselves or others.
Services of Smash RX, LLC are not recommended for those who suffer from physical ailment, expecting mothers, or those recently discharged from an inpatient mental health facility.